Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Second Month Update: Keto Low Carb Love

So much has happened since I last posted, I figured that I owed you all an update! I have officially been adhering to a low-carb Keto lifestyle for two months now. Woah, how time flies! & I have been having fun :)

This diet may not be for everyone, but I sure think it's working for me! I have lost a total of 7 pounds in 7 weeks, and that is advanced weight loss for me. I use my Garmin scale to measure body fat. Currently, the scale tells me I have lost a total of 1% body fat, but I plan to get a Dexa scan in May to check the accuracy of my results. I have also lost an inch off of my waist. That was from some hard hard work!

Ketogains is the best group I have found on Facebook. Between Ketogains and Pinterest, I can follow this way of eating fairly easily. I have found that this program has benefited me in multiple ways...

1) Losing body fat after a year-long weight loss plateau
2) Increased energy for daily performance
3) Mental clarity and focus
4) Chronic constipation relieved

That last one is one of the most important! I've been searching for a cure to my constipation for years.

Anyways. I just wanted to sing the praises of Keto because I feel relieved. I feel like I found what I've been searching for. If you are part of the low-carb for life crew, share your experiences!

(These results are due to following the suggested macro counts from the Ketogains calculator, counting all of my calories consumed with MyFitnessPal, working out 3-5x week, and pure dedication. Anything you want hard enough, you will work for. Results do not come easily. They must be earned!)


No comments:

Post a Comment